Home Security Staff
With over 15 years’ experience in pairing clients with the perfect candidate, Nannies Matter will find security staff that fit around your needs.
Security Staff Duties
The duties of a security staff member can include:
- Patrolling the estate
- Responding to alarms and investigating any disturbances
- Monitor or visitors to the estate
- Report and write up any irregularities
- Calling the authorities in the event of an emergency
- Answering phone calls
- Apprehending and evicting any intruders
- Operate and monitor security systems
- Our security staff candidates are flexible and can also take on multiples roles for a family, including chauffeur duties, household maintenance and garden maintenance.
The Right Candidate For You
At Nannies Matter, we will work with you to find security that is the perfect fit for you.
Each candidate that Nannies Matter works with is experienced in security work, with many coming from a services background, so you can feel confident in the knowledge that you have chosen the perfect candidate.
Contact Us Today
If you are in the Home Counties of Surrey, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire, and are looking for security staff for your estate – just call us on 0800 121 4881 or complete our online contact form to get started.