Nanny Groom Duties
The everyday duties of a nanny groom involves shared care of the children, transporting them to and from school, planning, cooking and helping out at meal times and the washing and ironing of children’s clothing and bedding. In addition to this, a nanny groom will assist in the exercising and general care of any horses, including schooling and lunging.
A full list of duties may include:
- Shopping for the children
- Tidying within the home
- Preparing and cooking meals for children
- Washing, ironing and drying for the children
- School runs
- Organising activities
- Organising children's schedules
- Assisting with homework
- Caring for horses
- Exercising horses
- Schooling and lunging horses
- Trimming, pulling and plaiting
- Caring for any other household pets
- Of course, this list can be tailored to fit you and your family.
The Right Candidate For You
Our Nanny Grooms are professional and experienced in a range of skills to suit you. All of our nanny grooms have experience in driving a horsebox or vehicle with attached horse trailer and the ability to accompany children on hacks out and assisting in their development of riding skills.
Whether you’re looking for a nanny groom to be employed on a live-in or live-out basis, we will help you to find the perfect candidate.
Contact Us Today
Based in the Home Counties of Surrey, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire, Nannies Matter is here to find the perfect nanny groom for you. Call us on 0800 121 4881 or fill in our online contact form to chat with us today.