- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- How many children can a nanny look after?
- What qualifications do you need to become a nanny?
- Essential coronavirus resources for children and families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
Nanny Agency in the Home Counties
Nannies Matter is a family-run business, with over 20 years of recruitment experience in meeting the demands of discerning clients in Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
We pride ourselves on the high quality of service that we deliver in the supply of trustworthy childcare for your home. It is this dedication that has endeared us to clients throughout the Home Counties, along with our reputation for highly competitive pricing.
Visit our resources page for parents (and children) during the lockdown.
At Nannies Matter, we offer more than just in-home child care, including housekeeping and household services:
Nanny Services - we can help you find a service that caters to your needs, including maternity nurses, live-in and live-out nannies, and holiday nannies.
Housekeeping Services - if you're looking for help to keep your home in check or need assistance with your horses, our housekeeper and housekeeper grooms come highly recommended.
Household Services - our remit covers any services you may need to help you run your home, including personal assistants, private chauffeurs, security staff, household managers, chefs and kitchen staff.
Nannies You Can Trust
When looking for a reliable nanny agency that charges fair rates, our stringent recruitment process ensures that your employee will have an enhanced DBS check to ensure the very best nannies are available to you. The candidates that you select will:
Be able to fit in with your family routines
Are capable of acting responsibly on your instructions
Are able to use their initiative when needed
You will always deal with a dedicated director from the initial face-to-face meeting through to staff placement.
Read case studies for happy clients in your local area:
Get in Touch
We know that nannies matter to you and that's why we offer a bespoke service to ensure that the one you choose enhances your family environment. Get in touch today by calling 0800 121 4881 or fill in our contact form and we will get back to you.