- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- How many children can a nanny look after?
- What qualifications do you need to become a nanny?
- Essential coronavirus resources for children and families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
Nanny Services in Weybridge
At Nannies Matter, we provide high-quality nanny services in Weybridge and the surrounding areas, with a focus on finding a nanny or housekeeper to meet your specific needs. We will work closely with you to find a perfect match, and have more than a decade’s experience of doing so for families across the Home Counties.
We understand that every family’s needs are different, which is why we run a tailored service to find the right childcare and household management support for you. Whether you are looking for a live-in or a live-out nanny or housekeeper, we can find you an experienced, skilled and supportive professional who can fit right in with your schedule and family requirements.
Nannies Matter provides high-quality nannies and housekeepers throughout Weybridge and nearby areas, including:
- New Haw
Our range of childcare and housekeeping services available to families in Weybridge is comprehensive, including:
- Nanny services
- Housekeeping staff
- Household services, including kitchen staff and chauffeur services
If you’re in need of a responsible childcare professional to support your family, call Nannies Matter today. Our friendly team can be reached on 0800 121 4881, or by filling out our online contact form to request a call back at your convenience.