- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
Nanny Agency Oxford
At Nannies Matter, we are dedicated to pairing every family with a nanny that perfectly suits their needs. With 15 years of experience in pairing childcare specialists with families, we understand what makes a great nanny and continue to provide a great service to all of our clients.
Our nannies are all experienced and reliable childcare professionals who offer a great deal of flexibility to fit in with your and your family's schedules. We can provide live-in nannies who can deliver all-day care or live-out nannies who can provide the specific support you need. This can include dropping off and picking up the children from school, helping them with their homework, supervising them at mealtimes, and more.
We can also provide a range of household staff across Oxford and the wider Oxfordshire region. Professionals such as drivers, kitchen staff and professional assistants can help to make your life easier, take the stress out of your daily life and allow you more time to focus on what's important.
If you are looking for a live-in or live-out nanny, a nanny housekeeper, or another household professional, contact Nannies Matter today on 0800 121 4881 or fill out our online contact form, and we will be in touch.
What Services Do We Provide at Nannies Matter?
We offer a wide range of childcare and housekeeping services in the Oxfordshire area. All of our nannies are DBS checked and can work for up to ten hours a day, five days per week, to provide the flexibility needed to accommodate your needs.
No matter your family’s requirements, we have nannies who can meet them reliably and efficiently. Plus, your children will love them! As well as fulfilling childcare duties, we also have nannies who can specialise in other household tasks such as cleaning, cooking, and horse grooming – ensuring that they can meet your every expectation.
We can provide the following services:
- Live-in nannies
- Live-in nannies will live at your home or in separate accommodation on your grounds. They can provide childcare for up to ten hours per day, five days per week.
- Live-out nannies
- Live-out nannies usually have very flexible schedules to help you with your family's specific needs. They can provide most of the same childcare services as a live-in nanny, but they won't reside at your home.
- Nanny housekeepers
- A nanny housekeeper can provide combined childcare along with housekeeping services. This can be a better option than hiring two separate professionals to carry out these duties.
- Nanny grooms
- Nanny grooms are specifically qualified to take care of horses and ponies, in addition to the regular childcare duties that are usually expected of a nanny.
- A housekeeper can take care of everything you need around the house, including cleaning, shopping, and cooking.
- Housekeeper grooms
- A housekeeper groom is qualified to take care of your ponies and horses, as well as all of the usual duties of a housekeeper.
- Personal chefs and kitchen staff
- Our personal chefs and kitchen staff are available to cater to your everyday needs, including regular meals, special events, and dinner parties.
- Chauffeur services
- We can provide a chauffeur who will be responsible for transporting you and your family wherever you need to go, ensuring you get to where you need to be on time and in comfort.
- Home security staff
- Our home security staff will help to keep you, your family, and your property safe and secure. They will provide an alert but discreet service.
- Personal assistants
- A personal assistant will actively plan all of your day-to-day activities and will take care of all of the administration for your household and personal affairs.
- Household managers
- We can provide a household manager to take responsibility for and oversee all of the other members of your household staff. They will keep everything running smoothly.
How Far Can Your Nannies Travel?
Our nannies are available to travel to your location in areas across Oxford and the wider areas of Oxfordshire. We have clients throughout the local area, and we can ensure that our nannies are available whenever and wherever you need them.
Our services include the following locations:
We can also provide nannies who can accompany you on holiday and take care of all of your childcare duties; or nannies for overseas placements if you're travelling. This applies on either a fixed-term or ongoing basis to suit your needs.
If you’re looking for an Oxfordshire nanny agency to provide services further afield, you can find more information about the regions that we cover in the dropdown menu above.
If you're looking to work for us and are willing to go above and beyond for clients and their children, call us today.
Case Studies and Testimonials
Find out what several of our happy clients in Oxford said about our services:
Fitting around difficult circumstances
Mrs Drake approached Nannies Matter for a live-in nanny to cover the afternoons and busy after-school period. With a family of five children under the age of ten, the early evening period was hectic with homework, musical instrument practice and the usual bath times and domestic rituals.
Monika, one of our nannies, was already working for a client based near Oxford, working 8 am to 1 pm, five days a week.
Monika was a suitable fit for Mrs Drake’s needs as she could stay at home with the toddlers from 2:30 pm while Mrs Drake picked up her five, seven and nine-year-olds from schools around Oxford.
Mrs Drake said: “This situation suits me just fine, as I had found it difficult to get someone just for the afternoons. I was able to speak to Monika’s morning employers to make sure it would work for both of us and they were very helpful.”
Full-time mum needed help
After having difficult experiences with several nannies over the years, Mrs Landsor Thame had almost given up hope on getting a tailor-made solution. She needed somebody who could provide a combination of childcare along with domestic chores but be very flexible as things could change from week to week.
Being a stay-at-home mum, time with her children was very important to Mrs Landsor Thame but she found that this was becoming limited with the household tasks.
Mrs Landsor Thame said: “Nannies Matter listened to my needs and all four ladies I interviewed could have fitted into our house. I recruited Jeannie as she had the maturity to cope with juggling the many aspects of this role and now two years on, it is still working well.”
Returning to work
Mrs Heaton said: “I would like to thank Nannies Matter for their professional support in finding Nina for me. I had previously tried to recruit on my own by using online services, but found the whole process very time-consuming and frustrating as the candidates that arrived in my inbox mismatched when compared to the job description.
I was returning to work at the University in Oxford after six months maternity leave and needed a nanny from 8am to 5pm to care for my little one. The use of an agency, while more expensive than my own efforts, paid dividends as their filtering process gave me well-matched applicants for the role. I interviewed three ladies, two of which could have performed the role but Nina just stood out as she would go that extra mile."
To discuss your requirements and find a nanny agency in Oxford or the wider Oxfordshire area, call Nannies Matter today on 0800 121 4881. Alternatively, complete our online contact form, and we will get back to you.