- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
How We Recruit the Perfect Nanny for You
Nannies Matter has decades of experience in matching families with their ideal nanny, who can fit right into your household and fulfil a number of services. We review and recruit nannies for each family based on your specific and unique needs to ensure they suit your lifestyle perfectly.
No two families are the same, so it is never simply a case of finding somebody who lives locally to you. Instead, it is about taking on somebody who meets your family’s requirements. In the unlikely event that we don’t have anyone with the experience you are looking for, we can recruit specifically for you, using our tried-and-tested channels.
We understand how important securing the right person is, so we offer a bespoke approach to ensure all of your family’s needs are met. Our process for recruiting nannies is thorough in its approach, helping to ensure that only the most qualified professionals are taken on.
Find out more below.
Our Nanny Recruitment Process
Initially, you will have a meeting with one of our directors where we will go through an extensive checklist of your needs and requirements. We pride ourselves on our approach in helping families to find the right fit for them. This means we will often speak at length with the families who we work with - either over the phone, via email or in person in your home.
After this meeting has taken place, our recruitment process begins by searching our registered nanny and housekeeper database for suitable candidates who match your requirements. If a good match has not been found on our database, we can recruit specifically for you by using our trusted and reliable channels.
Our recruitment processes are carried out by our director. While other agencies have separate departments to carry out this function, we feel that a senior member of staff should oversee the whole process from start to finish to ensure you are placed with the right nanny or housekeeper.
Once a potential candidate has been sourced, we will carry out face-to-face interviews, where we will find out more information on the following:
Good communication skills
If the individual demonstrates the qualities that are required to join us, we will then seek out verbal references from their previous employers. We also believe that you too should do this, to give yourself the peace of mind that the individual we are taking on is reliable.
All of our nannies, housekeepers and household staff are then subject to an enhanced DBS check before they are employed.
For more information on our services, visit the relevant page below:
Get in touch today to arrange an initial meeting about the services you are looking for. This will give us the chance to get a better understanding of your requirements and help you find the perfect match nanny.
Our offices are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm; however, we are happy to contact you at weekends and evenings if that is more convenient for you. Call us on 0800 121 4881 or fill in our online enquiry form to get started