- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
Nanny Services in Aylesbury
Here at Nannies Matter, we provide high quality nanny services to parents and guardians living in the Aylesbury area. With 15 years of experience, we offer bespoke consultation with excellent staff.
If you are looking for a live-in or live-out nanny or a nanny housekeeper, contact Nannies Matter today on 0800 121 4881 or fill out our online contact form and we will be in touch.
Our team of highly professional nannies are available to travel to your location in areas across Aylesbury and wider Buckinghamshire.
We currently have childcare clients in local areas including:
- Buckingham Park
- Elm Farm
- Fairford Leys
- Haydon Hill
If you're looking to work for us, click here.
We offer a wide range of childcare and housekeeping services in Aylesbury Parish, the Vale and the wider region of Buckinghamshire.
These services cover:
To speak to Nannies Matter about your childcare needs, call our friendly team today on 0800 121 4881 or fill out our online contact form and we will get back to you.
Take a look below to read a selection of case studies from our clients in and around Aylesbury:
Travelling abroad with work
Both Mr and Mrs Hill travel to the continent for business trips a few days a week, leaving three boys aged 5, 8 and 11 along with a Labrador dog needing to be looked after. Nannies Matter was recommended by a work colleague and the Hills first contacted us in July when they moved into the area.
Mrs Hill was off work for a few months in the summer and wanted a live-in nanny in place when she started her new job in Brussels in September. Jacqueline from Nannies Matter joined the family in August to allow her to settle in to the family routine prior to Mrs Hill starting her new position abroad.
Mrs Hill says:
“It was such a relief in the middle of house moving and changing jobs to have Nannies Matter working alongside me and they knew exactly what I needed and the importance of my timeframes to have someone in place.”
Returning to work after my second child
Having made the decision to return to employment four days a week following the birth of Ms Meakin’s second child, nursery was not the environment for her baby, so she contacted us to recruit a live-out nanny to work between 8am and 6pm Monday to Thursday. The house was in a small village in a rural location so a car driver was essential, along with having the experience of looking after more than one very young child.
This role involved full childcare, which included following both baby’s and toddler’s routines and also general care of their bedrooms as well as the children’s laundry.
Ms Meakin says:
“Having made the hard decision to return to work, I knew exactly what I needed from my childcare and being able to work with one person who understood all my concerns was such a relief.”
After school cover
Mr and Mrs Clockhouse have two children, aged 5 and 3, who needed looking after for the three hours when school ended and before they had finished work. Having exhausted the goodwill from other parents and friends, we decided to outsource the search to an agency.
Nannies Matter visited us one evening and by end of the school holidays we had recruited Zoe after being given a good choice of relevant candidates.
Mrs Clockhouse says:
"Zoe has been with us nine months now and it is great to come home to to a tidy house and happy tired children."