- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
Nanny Services in Woking
Nannies Matter is a premier nanny agency providing services to the Woking area. For the past 15 years, we have specialised in providing live-in, live-out and housekeeping nannies who are renowned for their excellence.
We can provide high quality, bespoke services across the Woking area, including areas such as:
If you're looking to work for us, click here.
Our expert team in Woking can help you to keep your home in order and make sure your children are happy and safe with a number of different services.
These services cover:
Nanny services, including:
Housekeeping staff, including:
Household services, such as:
- Personal chefs and kitchen staff
- Chauffeur services
- Home security staff
- Personal assistants
- Household managers
If you are looking for household help in the Woking area, give us a call today on 0800 121 4881. Alternatively, fill out our online contact form and we will call you back soon.
Case Studies and Testimonials
Find out what our clients in Woking said about our services below:
Business at home with three teenagers
Mr and Mrs Gates run a busy catering business from their home on the outskirts of Woking and have just extended their premises to expand their company in order to be around their growing family and work from home.
However, they realised that for that to work successfully they needed some more support on the home front. We discussed the recruitment of a nanny but they felt that with their children being 11, 12 and 13 years old, they may be a bit of an overkill, so suggested a housekeeper who could help with the cleaning, shopping and laundry, which they were regularly getting behind on. We had the ideal candidate on the books whose previously family had just returned to California. Within a week, Carrie was starting her new job as the Gates’s housekeeper.
Mrs Gates said:
“I cannot believe it was so easy! Having spoken to friends about hiring au pairs and how tricky it could be, we had muddled along for years, but as the business grew quickly, we were struggling to cope with the day-to-day chores. Nannies Matter understood and when we met Carrie we just knew she could take our hectic household in her stride...that was two years ago. I now have an organised laundry cupboard and children that go to school with ironed shirts and matching socks. Thank you, Carrie and thank you, Nannies Matter because they really do!”
My nanny took a gap year
Mrs T said:
“The thought of going through the laborious process of hiring a nanny was just too much leading up to Christmas. My current nanny had decided to take a gap year at short notice, so when a colleague recommended Nannies Matter I handed the process over to them.
“Following one meeting at my home, they sent me about half a dozen suitable candidates out of which I chose two to interview. When I did not feel that I had clicked with either one they just took feedback and went back to the drawing board - they did not give up on me!
“Second time around, we were successful and Georgina started work for me and we have not looked back since.”
Animal-friendly all round nanny
Mrs Rogers said:
"Our family consists of myself, my husband, three children aged 7 to 14, three dogs and two ponies so it was a tough brief for the agencies I contacted as the candidate needed to be versatile, an animal lover, flexible, easygoing and efficient.
“I saw four prospective employees from three agencies but knew that Georgina would be the fit we were looking for as Nannies Matter had found the person closest to my spec.
“We are muddling along happily and it feels like Georgina has been with us forever - crisis averted."