- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
ELLA G- Live out Nanny
Ella has a proven track record with children from 6 months to 4 years of age.
Seeking a 3 to 4 day role (36 – 48 hours)
Excellent references, DBS on update and willingness to be OFSTED registered, car owner and driver with clean driving licence
Available end of September
Areas accessible – Gerrards Cross , Beaconsfield , Farnham Common , Chalfont’s, Amersham
JAN Q- Nanny / Housekeeper
Jan is seeking her next long term family, impressive CV which demonstrates her ability to work in a variety of environments She has the skills to run a busy household caring for the needs of school age children as well as supporting a professional couple.
Calm , caring , flexible and organised Jan would be an asset to a family looking for a long term commitment.
Ideally looking for a live out role but can travel with the family and stay over for extended periods to proxy parent or caretake the family home.
Immediately available and accessible to South Bucks or Windsor , Ascot, Henley or Reading areas.
KIMM N Experienced Nursery Practitioner
Kimm is looking for her first nanny role after 3 years working in a Nursery.
Kimm would be an ideal nanny for a Mum returning to work following her first child or a Mum who is working from home in a shared care role.
Based in Woking but will travel to the Guildford area or up towards Ascot.
Kimm has a passion of the early years and is competent in the development during the early years.
Working a 4 week notice period Kimm would be looking for a 3 to 5 days Nannying role.
Susan P Live in Nanny or Nanny /housekeeper
Her current role is drawing to a close and her family is supporting her to find a new long term post.
Described as loyal , hard working and totally committed Susan is an all-rounder, with the skills to care for new-borns to running a fast paced family home with pets and teenagers!
If you are able to offer separate comfortable accommodation and need a long term versatile Nanny or Nanny/housekeeper Susan will be of interest to you.
She is open to move to a new area but would ideally prefer to stay within the Home Counties as she has strong links to the area.
Susan will continue to work for her current family until she finds her new role but would then be able to transfer fairly quickly – Fully referenced with DBS on the update service.
CLANCY Maternity Nurse
Twins and new-borns are Clancy’s specialist areas, she has worked regularly for several high profile clients and is qualified to level 3 giving her skills with sleep training , breast feeding support, and general new born help .
Clancy would like to utilise these skills to return to nannying in a long term Nannying role.
Looking to start ASAP Clancy is available for a full time role working up to 55 hours per week in the South Bucks area or East Berkshire towns of Ascot and Windsor.