- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Helpful Info
- Essential coronavirus resources for children and families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- Areas We Cover
The right fit for your family is vital to ensure an on-going harmonious working relationship.
A housekeeper will manage your domestic requirements from cleaning, shopping and collecting items to preparing meals and general household duties.
A nanny housekeeper will be able to assist with childcare, while the exact split of the roles will be up to your family's needs and will vary as the children grow up.
They may also assist with some clerical work if necessary such as the payment of bills, general routine day to day paperwork and the management of diaries. All of the housekeepers we hire are pet friendly and will be more than happy to dog walk.
Whether you're looking for some additional help , from 20 hours a week right up to a full time 40 or 50 hour a week live in Housekeeper/ Nanny, we can help you. We place candidates in the Home Counties, including Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Berkshire..
The needs of each household can be very specific so we don't operate a one size fits all policy. We will meet with you at your home with ongoing discussions over the phone or via email. We have an extensive checklist which we would go through with you personally so that all your requirements can be met and matched with our staff.
Contact Us Today
The right fit for your family is vital to ensure an on-going harmonious working relationship, so get in touch today to tell us your requirements. Call 0800 121 4881 or if you want us to give you a call, fill in our contact form and we’ll call you back.