- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
The right fit for your family is vital to ensure an on-going, harmonious working relationship.
Having a housekeeper is a great way to ensure that everyday tasks around the home are always taken care of - it’s particularly useful for those that work full time, do shift work or simply don’t have the time to carry out domestic duties themselves.
What is the Difference Between a Housekeeper and a Nanny Housekeeper?
A housekeeper will manage your domestic requirements from cleaning, shopping, and collecting items, to preparing meals and general household duties.
A nanny housekeeper will be able to assist with childcare, while the exact split of the roles will be up to your family's needs and will vary as your children grow up.
They may also assist with some clerical work if necessary such as the payment of bills, general routine, day-to-day paperwork, and the management of diaries. All of the housekeepers we hire are pet-friendly and will be more than happy to dog walk. However, if you require a specialist nanny groom to help with the care of your horses; we can also help with this.
Why Hire a Housekeeper?
Hiring a housekeeper can make your life easier, especially if you have a busy working life or schedule. Housekeepers can take care of the tasks you don’t have time to do, or don’t enjoy doing, leaving you with more time to spend on what you really love. Some further benefits to hiring a housekeeper include:
- A clean and organised living space
- Flexibility - choose how little or often you require housekeeping services
- Increased free time for you and your family
- Less time spent on household chores
- Life administration tasks can be taken care of
- Many housekeepers can also cook or take care of your children and pets
Why Choose Nannies Matter
Whether you're looking for some additional help, from 20 hours a week right up to a full time 40 or 50 hour a week live-in housekeeper or nanny, we are able to assist you.
Our highly experienced team has years of practice placing candidates in the Home Counties, including Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Berkshire - we’re confident we can find the perfect fit for your family.
The needs of each household can be very specific so we don't operate a one size fits all policy. We will meet with you at your home with ongoing discussions over the phone or via email. We have an extensive checklist, which we would go through with you personally, so that all your requirements can be met and matched with our staff.
Contact Us Today
The right fit for your family is vital to ensure an on-going, harmonious working relationship, so get in touch today to tell us your requirements. Call 0800 121 4881 or if you want us to contact you, fill in our contact form and we’ll call you back.