- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Helpful Info
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- Employing a Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Areas We Cover
If you’re looking for a housekeeper groom who will take care of the family horses and ponies, as well as assist in the running of your household, Nannies Matter can help.
As a family-run business, we understand the difficulties with juggling work and home life, which is why we offer bespoke services to meet your requirements. We will help you find the right fit for you and your family from our experienced and flexible housekeeper grooms.
If you’re looking for a housekeeper groom, get in touch with Nannies Matter today to discuss your requirements. You can contact us by calling 0800 121 4881 or by filling in our online enquiry form.
Housekeeper Groom Duties
The normal housekeeper duties include the management of your domestic requirements from cleaning, shopping and collecting items to preparing meals and general household duties would apply. In addition to this, a housekeeper groom will assist in the exercising and general care of the horses.
Housekeeper Groom duties include:
- Shopping for the family
- General cleaning and tidying within the home
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Washing, ironing and drying
- Caring for horses
- Exercising horses
- Schooling and lunging horses
- Trimming, pulling and plaiting
- Stable work
- Caring for any other household pets
- The duties of a housekeeper groom can be tailored to fit your needs and requirements as a family.
Working hours for a housekeeper groom
Our housekeeper grooms are available to provide help with your home and horses up to 40 or 50 hours a week. We can also provide housekeeper grooms who work 20 hours a week - it really comes down to where you need the help, as all of our housekeeper grooms are expected to be flexible.
Accommodation for a live-in housekeeper groom
We can help you whether you need a live-in or live-out housekeeper groom.
Accommodation will need to be provided for a live-in housekeeper groom - as standard, a fully-furnished bedroom and bathroom should be available with ample storage space.
You will also provide meals for the housekeeper groom. During the consultation period, we will discuss what food and drink you normally buy and whether your future housekeeper groom has any special dietary requirements.
Why Nannies Matter is right for you
We will work with you to find a housekeeper groom that is the perfect fit for you and your family. All of our candidates are experienced in both housekeeping and grooming work, and are extremely professional, meaning you can gain the help that you need quickly and efficiently.
With more than 15 years’ experience in recruiting and hiring household staff, you can rest assured that you and your home will be in capable hands.