- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Helpful Info
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Areas We Cover
If you and your family are looking for a housekeeper groom who will assist in the running of your household, as well as take care of the family horses and ponies, we can help.
With a staff of experienced and flexible housekeeper grooms, Nannies Matter will help you find the right fit for you, your family and your horses.
Housekeeper Groom Duties
The normal housekeeper duties include the management of your domestic requirements from cleaning, shopping and collecting items to preparing meals and general household duties would apply. In addition to this, a housekeeper groom will assist in the exercising and general care of the horses.
Housekeeper Groom duties include:
- Shopping for the family
- General cleaning and tidying within the home
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Washing, ironing and drying
- Caring for horses
- Exercising horses
- Schooling and lunging horses
- Trimming, pulling and plaiting
- Stable work
- Caring for any other household pets
- The duties of a housekeeper groom can be tailored to fit your needs and requirements as a family.
The Right Candidate For You
At Nannies Matter, we will work with you to find a housekeeper groom that is the perfect fit for you and your family. Whether you require services on a live-in or live-out basis, we can help.
Each candidate that Nannies Matter works with is experienced in housekeeping and groom work, and is extremely professional, meaning you can gain the help that you need quickly and efficiently.