- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
If you’re looking for a housekeeper groom who will take care of the family horses and ponies, as well as assist in the running of your household, Nannies Matter can help.
As a family-run business, we understand the difficulties with juggling work and home life, which is why we offer bespoke services to meet your requirements. We will help you find the right fit for you and your family from our experienced and flexible housekeeper grooms.
If you’re looking for a housekeeper groom, get in touch with Nannies Matter today to discuss your requirements. You can contact us by calling 0800 121 4881 or by filling in our online enquiry form.
Housekeeper Groom Duties
The normal housekeeper duties include the management of your domestic requirements from cleaning, shopping and collecting items to preparing meals and general household duties would apply. In addition to this, a housekeeper groom will assist in the exercising and general care of the horses.
Housekeeper Groom duties include:
- Shopping for the family
- General cleaning and tidying within the home
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Washing, ironing and drying
- Caring for horses
- Exercising horses
- Schooling and lunging horses
- Trimming, pulling and plaiting
- Stable work
- Caring for any other household pets
- The duties of a housekeeper groom can be tailored to fit your needs and requirements as a family.
Working hours for a housekeeper groom
Our housekeeper grooms are available to provide help with your home and horses up to 40 or 50 hours a week. We can also provide housekeeper grooms who work 20 hours a week - it really comes down to where you need the help, as all of our housekeeper grooms are expected to be flexible.
Accommodation for a live-in housekeeper groom
We can help you whether you need a live-in or live-out housekeeper groom.
Accommodation will need to be provided for a live-in housekeeper groom - as standard, a fully-furnished bedroom and bathroom should be available with ample storage space.
You will also provide meals for the housekeeper groom. During the consultation period, we will discuss what food and drink you normally buy and whether your future housekeeper groom has any special dietary requirements.
Why Nannies Matter is right for you
We will work with you to find a housekeeper groom that is the perfect fit for you and your family. All of our candidates are experienced in both housekeeping and grooming work, and are extremely professional, meaning you can gain the help that you need quickly and efficiently.
With more than 15 years’ experience in recruiting and hiring household staff, you can rest assured that you and your home will be in capable hands.