- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
Are you looking for a household manager who can look after your estate and other household employees? Nannies Matter can match your family with a professional household manager who is highly trained and experienced.
Operating across the home counties, our household managers have a wide range of skills that can benefit your family and help bring balance to your life. We will ensure that your requirements are met with the highest quality service.
Our team understands that the needs of every family are different, which is why we offer bespoke services that are tailored to your needs. We will work to provide the best possible match between your household and our candidates, ensuring you can find a household manager who provides the right amount of support for you.
To find out more about our household manager services in the home counties, contact Nannies Matter. Call our friendly team on 0800 121 4881, or complete our online contact form and we will be in touch.
Why Choose Nannies Matter?
We can help you to find a multi-skilled household manager who can tailor their services to your family’s specific requirements. Each candidate that we work with can bring a wealth of experience, meaning they can provide the perfect level of support for you and your family - whatever extra help you’re looking for.
The role of a household manager will vary considerably from estate to estate. However, a list of their typical duties may include:
- Managing and training household staff
- Delegating work
- Managing timetables
- Organising events
- Scheduling maintenance work
- Managing contractors
The needs of each household can be very specific so we don't operate a one-size-fits-all policy. We will discuss your needs and go through an extensive checklist so that all your requirements can be met and matched with our staff.
Simply contact the friendly team at Nannies Matter to inform us of your requirements, then we will do the rest.
We have a strict vetting process that ensures any candidates we work with are to the high standard that our clients have come to expect from us.
Our team is available to speak with you at length about this decision - either over the phone, via email or in person in your home.
Get in touch today to arrange an initial meeting about the household manager services you require, where we can speak to you to get a better understanding of your requirements.
Our offices are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm; however, we are happy to contact you at weekends and evenings if that is more convenient for you. Call us on on 0800 121 4881 or fill in our online contact form to get started.