- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Helpful Info
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- Employing a Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Areas We Cover
If you are in need of a household manager to look after your estate and other household employees, Nannies Matter is here to help. We will provide you with the perfect candidate to meet the needs of you and your estate.
ach and every household manager candidate at Nannies Matter is highly trained and experienced within their sector, meaning you don’t have to worry about training or lengthy settling-in periods.
Household Manager Duties
The role of a household manager will vary considerably from estate to estate. The candidates will be multi skilled and we tend to recruit on a specific brief to find the ideal candidate for your home. However, a list of typical duties may include:
- Managing and training household staff
- Delegating work
- Managing timetables
- Organising events
- Scheduling maintenance work
- Managing contractors
The Right Candidate For You
The needs of each household can be very specific so we don't operate a one size fits all policy. We will discuss your needs and go through an extensive checklist so that all your requirements can be met and matched with our staff.
Contact Us Today
If you’re located in the Home Counties of Surrey, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire and are looking for a household manager, simply call us on 0800 121 4881 or complete our online contact form and we will be in touch.