- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Helpful Info
- Essential coronavirus resources for children and families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- Employing a Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- Areas We Cover
Take a look at what other families have said about our services:
I have used agencies in the past and they have been okay but, with Nannies Matter, they took the time to take a full brief from me and presented some good candidates - one of whom I now employ.
The regular communication with the director made me feel that I had not been forgotten as I had in the past with other agencies. The fact that we had a face-to-face meeting with Elin meant that she had a feel of our quirky household so the applicants knew what they were coming to.
I liked the way that they came to see me at my convenience and kept in contact right throughout the process - highly recommend them.
Nannies Matter understood my staffing crisis and worked with me to ensure that I was able to recruit a high-quality nanny to replace Debbie in a short space of time.
You deal with just one person, a delight to use would contact them again if I need staff in the future.
It was a relief not to have a vast number of CVs sent to me but the ones I received fitted my requirements.
A personable approach – the first nannies sent were not quite right for me but they persevered and came up with Sarah who is fitting in just fine.