- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
At Nannies Matter, we have been delivering nanny recruitment services to clients in Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire for more than 20 years. We pride ourselves on our competitive pricing and the personal approach we take to finding trustworthy childcare for families, which has earned us the loyalty of customers across the Home Counties.
Below, you can take a look at testimonials and positive feedback we've received from just a few of our satisfied customers over the years. If you would like to learn more about how we can help you and your family in a similar way, get in touch today by calling 0800 121 4881, or fill in our online enquiry form.
I have used agencies in the past and they have been okay but, with Nannies Matter, they took the time to take a full brief from me and presented some good candidates - one of whom I now employ.
The regular communication with the director made me feel that I had not been forgotten as I had in the past with other agencies. The fact that we had a face-to-face meeting with Elin meant that she had a feel of our quirky household so the applicants knew what they were coming to.
I liked the way that they came to see me at my convenience and kept in contact right throughout the process - highly recommend them.
Nannies Matter understood my staffing crisis and worked with me to ensure that I was able to recruit a high-quality nanny to replace Debbie in a short space of time.
You deal with just one person, a delight to use would contact them again if I need staff in the future.
It was a relief not to have a vast number of CVs sent to me but the ones I received fitted my requirements.
A personable approach – the first nannies sent were not quite right for me but they persevered and came up with Sarah who is fitting in just fine.