- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Helpful Info
- Essential coronavirus resources for children and families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- Areas We Cover
After struggling to find suitable care for our own children from agencies that ignored our requirements, passed us from pillar to post and supplied nannies of very variable quality, we decided to start Nannies Matter. Our goal was (and still is) to focus on the needs of a family and the support required for their home and children.
For more than a decade, we have worked in successfully finding and matching nannies, housekeepers and household staff to families with various requirements. Our success has allowed us to form strong working relationships with hospitals and nursing homes that specialise in healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
Our wealth of experience means we have extensive knowledge on how the matching process between family and staff works, to ensure that we only put forward candidates that meet your brief.
The Matching Process
Your initial meeting will always be with our director and, if possible, will take place in the home where our nanny or housekeeper will be working. This allows us to get a better understanding of the working environment, which will help us to find the most suitable candidate for you and your family.
All of our staff are thoroughly vetted to find the best fit for your family, with the recruitment process taken care of by our director. Other agencies often have a separate department to carry out this function; however, we feel that a senior staff member should oversee the whole process from start to finish.
The offices are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm; however, we are happy to contact you at weekends and evenings if that is your preference. We understand that this is likely when you will find the time to discuss and consider your options.