- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
After struggling to find suitable care for our own children from nanny recruitment agencies that ignored our requirements, passed us from pillar to post and supplied nannies of very variable quality, we decided to start Nannies Matter. Our goal was (and still is) to focus on the needs of a family and the support required for their home and children.
If you need help with nanny recruitment or want to hire staff to help at home, get in touch with us today by calling 0800 121 4881. Alternatively, fill in our online enquiry form and we will get back to you.
Our Experience and Expertise
For more than a decade, we have worked in successfully finding and matching nannies, housekeepers and household staff to families with various requirements.
Our wealth of experience means we have extensive knowledge on how the matching process between family and staff works, to ensure that we only put forward candidates that meet your brief.
We are also on hand to talk you through the entire recruitment process. If you have questions about the difference between nanny and a childminder, how to pay a nanny or how to deal with childminder and nanny insurance, our experts will be able to answer them.
The Matching Process
Your initial meeting will always be with our director and, if possible, will take place in the home where our nanny or housekeeper will be working. This allows us to get a better understanding of the working environment, which will help us to find the most suitable candidate for you and your family.
All of our staff are thoroughly vetted to find the best fit for your family, with the nanny recruitment process taken care of by our director. Other agencies often have a separate department to carry out this function; however, we feel that a senior staff member should oversee the whole process from start to finish.
The offices are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm; however, we are happy to contact you at weekends and evenings if that is your preference. We understand that this is likely when you will find the time to discuss and consider your options.
To find out more about our matching process, take a look at our guide to how we work.
Get in Touch
We are listed in uklistings.org's Buckinghamshire Listings.