- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Helpful Info
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- Employing a Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Areas We Cover
Home Security Staff
If you are looking for home security staff to protect you, your family or your estate, Nannies Matter is here to help you. With home security staff available from 20 to 60 hours a week, we can find the perfect candidate for you.
With over 15 years’ experience in pairing clients with the perfect candidate, Nannies Matter will find security staff that fit around your needs.
Security Staff Duties
The duties of a security staff member can include:
- Patrolling the estate
- Responding to alarms and investigating any disturbances
- Monitor or visitors to the estate
- Report and write up any irregularities
- Calling the authorities in the event of an emergency
- Answering phone calls
- Apprehending and evicting any intruders
- Operate and monitor security systems
- Our security staff candidates are flexible and can also take on multiples roles for a family, including chauffeur duties, household maintenance and garden maintenance.
The Right Candidate For You
At Nannies Matter, we will work with you to find security that is the perfect fit for you.
Each candidate that Nannies Matter works with is experienced in security work, with many coming from a services background, so you can feel confident in the knowledge that you have chosen the perfect candidate.
Contact Us Today
If you are in the Home Counties of Surrey, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire, and are looking for security staff for your estate – just call us on 0800 121 4881 or complete our online contact form to get started.