- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
Home Security Staff
Are you looking for experienced home security staff who can fit in with your life to protect you and your family? Nannies Matter has more than 15 years’ experience in pairing clients with the perfect security professionals
Operating throughout the Home Counties, our security professionals will allow you to have peace of mind that your estate is in the best care. We will find the security staff to fit around your needs, ensuring you are not wasting your time sifting through inadequate candidates.
We understand that the needs of every family are different, which is why we offer bespoke services that are tailored to each of our clients. We will work tirelessly to help you find the perfect match, ensuring you are able to rest assured that your home security staff will provide the right amount of support for you.
Why Choose Nannies Matter?
Our dedicated team will work with you to find security staff who are a perfect fit for you and your family. Each candidate we work with has many years of experience in security, with many coming from a services background. This means that you can feel confident in the knowledge that your home and family are in safe hands.
What are the Responsibilities of Home Security Staff?
Having a human presence around your home can act as a deterrent to any outside threats. Our experienced security professionals will help you and your family by carrying out the following duties:
- Patrolling the estate
- Responding to alarms and investigating any disturbances
- Monitoring visitors to the estate
- Reporting and writing up any irregularities
- Calling the relevant authorities in the event of an emergency
- Answering phone calls
- Apprehending and evicting intruders
- Operating and monitoring security systems
- Coordinating reactions and evacuations to various scenarios
- Protecting assets, including cars and fine art
- Delivering a discreet, confidential and unobtrusive service
Whether you are looking for close protection or residential security, we are confident we can provide you with strong home security for optimal peace of mind. The home security staff we work with are flexible in their role and can take on other duties for the family, such as chauffeuring, household maintenance and gardening.
What Hours Do Home Security Staff Typically Work?
Home security staff are typically available for between 20 and 60 hours per week. For maximum security around the clock, we can discuss your options relating to taking on a team of security staff.
How Do I Hire Home Security Staff?
All you need to do is get in touch with Nannies Matter to let us know about your individual requirements, and we will do the rest. We will take you through a checklist to ensure that all of your requirements are met. We are happy to talk extensively about your needs, whether it be over the phone, via email or in person in your home.
We have been finding and marching home security staff to families for 15 years, which means that you can rest assured that you will be paired with a suitable and capable professional. All of our staff are fully vetted and highly qualified.
If you’d like to make use of our home security services, get in touch today to arrange an initial meeting, where we can speak to you to get a better understanding of your requirements.
Our offices are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm; however, we are happy to contact you at weekends and evenings if that is more convenient for you. Call us on 0800 121 4881 or fill in our online contact form.