- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
Nanny Services in Henley-on-Thames
Are you looking for nanny services in Henley-on-Thames? If so, look no further than Nannies Matter. We have 15 years of experience in childcare and housekeeping services. Our team of nannies and other professionals can provide high-quality services to accommodate your needs. We offer bespoke consultations to ensure you’re getting the service you want from our team of excellent staff.
Our nannies have a lot of experience in the field and provide reliable and professional childcare. We are happy to remain flexible to fit into your and your family’s schedules. We have both live-in nannies and live-out nannies available, depending on what you need. Our services include a range of things such as dropping off and picking up your children from school, helping your children with their homework, supervising them during their meals, and more.
We also provide a range of additional professional services to help take the stress out of your daily life. For example, we can provide chauffeurs, housekeepers, kitchen staff, and personal assistants. All of the services are put together to help you with your busy lifestyle so that you can focus on what’s important - time with your family.
If you are looking for a live-in nanny, a live-out nanny, or another household professional in the Henley-on-Thames area, get in touch with us today to discuss your needs on 0800 121 4881 or fill out our online contact form, and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Our Services in Henley-on-Thames
We offer a wide range of childcare and housekeeping services in the Henley-on-Thames area. All of our nannies are DBS checked and can provide flexible services to adhere to your needs.
Below is a list of some of the services that we can offer:
Nanny Services, including the following:
- Live-in nannies - Our live-in nannies will reside either in your family home or in separate accommodation on your grounds. They will provide childcare for up to 10 hours per day over five days each week.
- Live-out nannies - Live-out nannies usually have very flexible schedules built around your needs. They can provide many of the same services as a live-in nanny.
- Nanny housekeepers - A nanny housekeeper provides a combination of childcare and housekeeping services. This is often a better option than hiring separate professionals for each of these duties.
- Nanny grooms - Nanny grooms are qualified in taking care of horses and ponies. These duties will be completed in addition to the regular childcare duties as needed.
Housekeeping Services, including the following:
- Housekeepers - A housekeeper can take care of your needs around the home, including cleaning, shopping, cooking, and more.
- Housekeeper grooms - Housekeeper grooms are qualified to care for ponies and horses and complete the typical housekeeping duties mentioned above.
Household Services, including the following:
- Kitchen staff and personal chefs - Our kitchen staff are extremely experienced and can provide a range of dishes for everyday eating. They can also provide food for dinner parties or other special events.
- Chauffeur services - A chauffeur can be provided to transport you and your family. This can help you get to where you want to go on time and in comfort.
- Home security staff - Security staff can help keep your property and your family safe. They will provide an alert but discreet service for your peace of mind.
- Personal assistants - A personal assistant will help you plan your activities for each day. They will take care of all of the administration for your household and organise your personal affairs.
- Household managers - A household manager will take responsibility for and oversee all of the other staff in your home. They will ensure that everything runs smoothly and allow you to make more time for yourself.
We can provide for a wide range of needs, so whatever tasks you need assistance with, speak to Nannies Matter to discuss your requirements, and we'll come up with a plan to suit you.
How Far Can Our Nannies Travel?
Our professional nannies are available to travel to your property in all areas around Henley-on-Thames. We have clients throughout the local area. We can ensure that our staff are available and get to you whenever required.
We can provide services all across Henley-on-Thames, including areas such as:
- Dunsden Green
- Stoke Row
- Russell’s Water
If you are travelling further away from your home and require childcare, we can provide nannies to accompany you on your travels, including holidays abroad. We can also offer nannies for overseas placements, including fixed-term and ongoing posts.
If you are looking for nannies outside the Henley-on-Thames area, you can see a list of the places we cover on our dropdown menu at the top of the page.
Case Studies and Testimonials
Read recommendations from our happy families in the Henley-on-Thames area:
As a single parent, Mrs Williams wanted a right-hand woman to help manage the home front and provide a complete envelope of childcare while she focused on running her company.
She sought an independent, organised and confidential nanny/housekeeper to work full time, living in from Monday to Thursday, to care for her nine-year-old daughter. Due to the exacting nature of the role, an exhaustive search followed, but we finally found the family
Tracey who hit it off with Mrs Williams immediately.
Mrs Williams said: "I had seen several applicants from a few agencies, but none were quite right. When you are trusting the care of a child, you cannot compromise, and Nannies Matter persisted in getting me the ideal person where other agencies did not stay the course."
Third child imminent
Mrs Simons’s third child was due within a month, and she had managed with some informal help with her first two children. They did not have any close family living nearby, so a live-out nanny would be required on this occasion.
They needed the applicant to take responsibility for the baby so that Mrs Simons could spend time with her two youngsters so that they did not miss out on their mother's attention. The role required was from 8am to 3pm five days a week to cover the bulk of the daily routine. Apart from the care of the baby when times were quieter, the children's laundry and rooms would also need attention.
Mrs Simons said: "Geoffrey and I suddenly realised late on in my third pregnancy that a third addition to the household would dramatically change the dynamics as he was travelling more with his job. Time was of the essence, and Nannies Matter pulled out all the stops to fill the role before I gave birth."
Family leaving London
After living in London for many years, Mr Ivyson and his family had decided to relocate to Henley. They had just finished building a beautiful family home on the banks of the Thames, and after having an au pair while in London, they now wanted a full-time nanny/housekeeper.
The brief was simple - they required an experienced, highly organised individual to set the day up to a running start and help with the general management of the household while supporting Mr Ivyson with hands-on childcare.
Mr Ivyson said: "I built up a good relationship with Nannies Matter, and dealing with one person from the first meeting through to the trial day and final employment was an easy process. We had used agencies in London before, and you never seemed to deal with the same person twice."
The team here at Nannies Matter is ready to find a suitable childcare solution for your family. Speak to us about your childcare needs today by calling 0800 121 4881 or complete our online contact form, and we will get back to you.