- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
Household Personal Assistants
Are you looking for help managing the general administration and running of both your household and personal affairs? Nannies Matter can match your family with a household personal assistant who is organised, diligent and the perfect fit for your needs.
Operating throughout the home counties of Surrey, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire, our personal assistants can help you with any of the everyday tasks that you simply do not have the time to do.
We understand the needs of every family are different, which is why we provide bespoke services that are tailored to meet your unique needs. We pride ourselves on achieving the perfect match between candidates and households, ensuring you are able to find a household personal assistant that will provide the right amount of support for you.
To find out more about our personal assistant services in the home counties, contact Nannies Matter. Call our friendly team on 0800 121 4881 or complete our online contact form and we will be in touch.
Why Choose Nannies Matter?
At Nannies Matter, we can help you to find a household personal assistant who can tailor their services to suit your family. Each candidate is highly experienced in personal assistant work and has an extremely professional manner, meaning they will easily pick up tasks and can manage them quickly and efficiently.
The role a household personal assistant will play depends entirely on your needs, however, their typical duties will include:
- Scheduling household maintenance
- Running household errands
- Caring for pets and animals
- Answering calls
- Managing housekeeping
- Scheduling and managing calendars
- General household organisation
- Travel assistance
We can supply personal assistants from 20 to 60 hours a week, depending on how much assistance you need with the general administration and running of your household and personal matters.
We have a strict vetting process that ensures any candidates we work with are to the high standard that our clients have come to expect from us.
Simply contact the team at Nannies Matter to inform us of your requirements, then we will do the rest. We have an extensive checklist that we can go through with you to ensure that all of your requirements are met.
Our team is available to speak with you at length - either over the phone, via email or in person in your home - in order to get this right.
Contact Us Today
Get in touch today to arrange an initial meeting about the household personal assistant services you require, where we can speak to you to get a better understanding of your requirements.
Our offices are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm; however, we are happy to contact you at weekends and evenings if that is more convenient for you. Call us on 0800 121 4881 or fill in our online contact form to get started.