- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Helpful Info
- Essential coronavirus resources for children and families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- Employing a Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Areas We Cover
If you need help managing the general administration and running of both your household and personal affairs, we can help you find a suitable personal assistant. We understand that life can be hectic and you may not always have the time to complete everyday tasks that need to be done.
With more than 20 years’ experience in pairing clients with the perfect candidate, you can rest assured Nannies Matter will find you a personal assistant that fits all your needs and frees up your time.
To speak to us about your requirements, call us on 0800 121 4881 or fill in our online enquiry form and we will get back to you.
Duties of a personal assistant
A personal assistant can help you with any of the everyday tasks that you simply don’t have the time to do. Before you start to look for a personal assistant, you need to establish what kind of support your require. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Scheduling household maintenance
- Running household errands
- Caring for pets and animals
- Answering calls
- Managing housekeeping
- Scheduling and managing calendars
- General household organisation
- Travel assistance
Our personal assistants are flexible and will tailor their list of duties to suit you.
Working hours of a personal assistant
We can supply personal assistants from 20 to 60 hours a week, depending on how much assistance you need with the general administration and running of your household and personal matters.
Why Nannies Matter is right for you
We have a strict vetting process that ensures any candidates we work with are to the high standard that our clients have come to expect from us. Each candidate is highly experienced in personal assistant work and has an extremely professional manner, meaning they will easily pick up tasks and can manage them quickly and efficiently.
Contact Us Today
We can help you find the right personal assistant for you in the Home Counties of Surrey, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire – just call us on 0800 121 4881 or complete our online contact form to get started.