- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Helpful Info
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Areas We Cover
Here at Nannies Matter, we understand that life can be hectic and you may not always have the time to complete everyday tasks that need to be done.
We supply personal assistants from 20 to 60 hours a week to manage the general administration and running of both the household and your personal affairs, including managing diaries, bookings and finances.
With over 15 years' experience in pairing clients with the perfect candidate, Nannies Matter will find a personal assistant that fits your needs.
Personal Assistant Duties
A personal assistant can help with any of the everyday tasks that you simply don’t have time to do, this includes:
- Scheduling household maintenance
- Running household errands
- Caring for pets and animals
- Answering calls
- Managing housekeeping
- Scheduling and managing calendars
- General household organisation
- Travel assistance
- Our personal assistants are flexible and will tailor their list of duties to suit you.
The Right Candidate For You
At Nannies Matter, we will work with you to find a personal assistant that is the perfect fit for you.
Each candidate that Nannies Matter works with is experienced in personal assistant work, and is extremely professional, meaning you can gain the help that you need quickly and efficiently.
Contact Us Today
We can help you find the right personal assistant for you in the Home Counties of Surrey, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire – just call us on 0800 121 4881 or complete our online contact form to get started.