- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
Nanny Services in Guildford
If you are looking for nanny services in Guildford, look no further than Nannies Matter. With 15 years of experience in caring for children, our team of nannies can provide professional services to accommodate your needs. We conduct bespoke consultations to ensure you're getting everything you want from our team of brilliant staff.
Our nannies have plenty of experience in the field and provide reliable and professional childcare. We are happy to remain flexible to fit into your and your family’s schedules. We have both live-in nannies and live-out nannies available, depending on what you need. Our services include a range of things such as dropping off and picking up your children from school, helping your children with homework, supervising them during their mealtimes, and more.
We can also provide a range of additional professionals to help take the stress out of your daily life. For example, we can provide drivers, kitchen staff, and personal assistants. Our services are designed to help you with your busy lifestyle so that you can focus on what’s most important and make the most of time with your family.
If you are looking for a live-in nanny, a live-out nanny, or another household professional in the Guildford area, get in touch with us today to discuss your needs on 0800 121 4881 or fill out our online contact form, and we will be in touch with you shortly.
We offer a wide range of childcare and housekeeping services in the Guildford area. All of our nannies are DBS checked and can provide flexible services to accommodate your needs completely.
Below is a list of some of the services that we can offer:
Nanny Services, including the following:
- Live-in nannies - Live-in nannies will reside either in your family home or in separate accommodation on your grounds. They will provide childcare for up to 10 hours per day over five days each week.
- Live-out nannies - Live-out nannies usually have very flexible schedules built around your needs. They can provide many of the same services as a live-in nanny.
- Nanny housekeepers - A nanny housekeeper provides a combination of childcare and housekeeping services. This is often a better option than hiring separate professionals for each of these duties.
- Nanny grooms - Nanny grooms are qualified in taking care of horses and ponies. These duties will be completed in addition to the regular childcare duties as needed.
Housekeeping Services, including the following:
- Housekeepers - A housekeeper can take care of your needs around the home, including cleaning, shopping, cooking, and more.
- Housekeeper grooms - Housekeeper grooms are qualified to care for ponies and horses and complete the typical housekeeping duties mentioned above.
Household Services, including the following:
- Kitchen staff and personal chefs - Our kitchen staff and personal chefs are extremely experienced and can provide a range of dishes for everyday eating. They can also provide food for events such as dinner parties or other special occasions.
- Chauffeur services - A chauffeur can be provided to transport you and your family. This can help you get to where you want to go on time and in comfort.
- Home security staff - Security staff can help keep your property and your family safe. They will provide an alert but discreet service for your peace of mind.
- Personal assistants - A personal assistant will help you plan your activities for each day. They will take care of all of the administration for your household and organise your personal affairs.
- Household managers - A household manager will take responsibility for and oversee all of the other staff in your home. They will ensure that everything runs smoothly and allows you to make more time for yourself.
We can provide for a wide range of needs, so whatever tasks you need assistance with, speak to Nannies Matter to discuss your requirements, and we'll come up with a plan to suit you.
How Far Can Our Nannies Travel?
Our professional nannies are available to travel to your property in all areas around Guildford. We have clients throughout the local area, and we can ensure that our members of staff are available and can get to you whenever needed.
We can provide services all across Guildford, from the town centre to areas a little further away, such as:
- Onslow Village
- Woodbridge Hill
- Perry Hill
If you are travelling further away, we can provide nannies to accompany you on your travels, including holidays. We can also offer nannies for overseas placements, including fixed-term and ongoing posts.
If you are looking for nannies outside the Guildford area, you can see a list of the places we cover on our dropdown menu at the top of the page.
Case Studies and Testimonials
We have many satisfied clients in and around Guildford, each with their unique requirements, and our tailored approach ensures we can assist them all. Find out why our clients love to use Nannies Matter:
Nanny needed in a large family home
Mrs Thelston was looking for a live-in nanny to complement members of staff already employed in this large seven-bedroom house. A housekeeper and driver were already in situ. The brief was for a dynamic full-time individual prepared to travel with the young family internationally several times each year.
We found the family, Sasha, who spoke English, French and Italian, had just completed a twelve-month assignment with an international family and was looking for similar work. She has been with the Thelstons for over six months, caring for the three young children in her charge.
Combination role replacing two members of staff
As the two children were growing up and their lovely nanny, who had been with them for many years, was moving on, the Jacob family felt it was time to rationalise the services provided for them. Up to this point, they had a cleaner, dog walker, ironing lady, and nanny.
They decided the best option was a nanny/housekeeper who was versatile in managing her time between the children and taking care of the household tasks. They also would be required to help with the children an hour before school, provide a simple, early evening meal and supervise their homework.
Mrs Jacobs said: "We were greatly helped and guided by Nannies Matter in defining a single job for our home needs. We were impressed by the calibre of the candidates we interviewed, and Hannah stood out above the rest and was the one for our family."
Housekeeper for a busy home with three teenage boys
Mrs Stone said: "I was not sure which way to turn when my current housekeeper who had been with me for five years decided to return to her native country Argentina. It was the start of the summer holidays, which, as you can imagine, is a manic time for a household with relatives and friends of the boys descending on us.
"We found Nannies Matter via a friend who had used them last year, and the offer of a home visit instantly reassured - this was unusual from my first contact with other agencies.
"Within a couple of days of signing up, we had four resumes and interviewed three promising candidates who could start in the next couple of weeks. We chose Gaynor as she had already had the experience of teenage boys in another role, and she has fitted in well with us."