- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
Household Staff Services
If you’re looking to for household staff fill a role in your home, whether it be a personal assistant, private chauffeur or kitchen staff, Nannies Matter can help. We recruit household staff candidates in a number of key areas, in addition to supplying nannies and housekeepers.
We will take the time to get to know you, your family and your requirements, so we can pair you with the perfect candidate who is not only experienced, but fits in well with the needs and atmosphere of your home.
If you’re looking for help from household staff around your home, get in touch with Nannies Matter today to discuss your requirements. You can contact us by calling 0800 121 4881 or by filling in our online enquiry form.
Household Staff Services We Offer
With a huge range of candidates who possess various skills and experience, Nannies Matter can find the perfect member of household staff for you. We can help you recruit for a number of roles, including:
Personal Assistants - We can supply PAs from 20 to 60 hours a week to manage the general administration and running of both your household and your personal affairs, including managing diaries, bookings and finances. Find out more by visiting our personal assistants page here.
Private Chauffeurs - Our chauffeurs will ensure that you and your family get from A to B in a timely and safe manner, while also using their knowledge and experience to manage and maintain the cars and the property. Find out more about our private chauffeurs here.
Security Staff - Security staff will ensure that your estate and family stay safe. Most of our security staff come from a background of ex-services - to find out more, visit our dedicated security staff page here.
Household Managers - The job description for a household manager will vary considerably from estate to estate. The candidates will be multi-skilled and we tend to recruit on a specific brief to find the ideal candidate for your home. Find out how a household manager can help you and your family here.
Chefs and Kitchen Staff - Our skilled and dedicated chefs and kitchen staff candidates have many years of professional experience, and will be able to help you take care of your food preparation needs on an everyday basis, as well as helping to cater for parties and events. Find out how our chefs and kitchen staff can help you here.
Talk to Us
If you are looking for household staff in the Home Counties of Surrey, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire, Nannies Matter can help. To discuss your household staffing needs with our team, call us on 0800 121 4881 or complete our online contact form and we will be in touch.