- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
Nanny Services in Gerrards Cross
At Nannies Matter, we specialise in providing an excellent level of service to families in the Gerrards Cross area. We hand-pick only the best staff to help you and your family with your everyday needs.
If you are looking for a premier nanny agency in the Gerrards Cross area, call our friendly team on 0800 121 4881 or complete our online contact form and we’ll be in touch.
We provide nannies and housekeepers to a number of clients across Gerrards Cross and the surrounding areas, including:
- Denham Green
- Higher Denham
- Tatling End
- Layter’s Green
- South Harefield
- Hill End
If you're looking to work for us, click here.
We offer a wide range of childcare and housekeeping services in Gerrards Cross.
These services cover:
Nanny services, including:
Housekeeping staff, including:
Household services, such as:
- Personal chefs and kitchen staff
- Chauffeur services
- Home security staff
- Personal assistants
- Household managers
To speak to Nannies Matter about your childcare needs, call our friendly team today on 0800 121 4881 or fill out our online contact form and we will get back to you.
Case Studies and Testimonials
Here are just some of the comments from our happy customers in Gerrards Cross:
Returned back to the UK and needed help
Mr and Mrs Jenkins and their two toddlers had just moved back to the UK from Dubai and were living in a rented house while they were looking to buy in the area. Having had full-time staff supplied by the husband’s company in Dubai and having no experience of the UK market, they contacted us.
After a long consultation, it was decided that to fit in with the children attending nursery in the mornings a nanny was not the solution. Mrs Jenkins wanted to be very hands on so a nanny's help for five hours a day was the role decided upon.
Geraldine was assigned to the Jenkins and fit in very well with the family in this flexible role, moving with the family nine months later to their permanent residence.
Mrs Jenkins says:
“I was not too sure what I was looking for or what was available so to have advice and a discussion proved invaluable and a nanny's help fits well into our lifestyle.”
Permanent solution to an au pair
The Malone’s au pair had to leave at very short notice to return to her native country due to family problems and Mrs Malone was left in a very difficult position as it was mid school term for the children who were busy with many after school clubs too.
After many years of using au pairs, this was the opportunity for the Malones to find a more permanent solution to fit in with growing family needs. We were recommended to the Malone’s and following a detailed brief supplied a local live-out nanny for 40 hours a week from our in-house database.
Mrs Malone says:
“The move to a nanny from using au pairs has given us more stability and it suits us not to have someone living in the house, Kate is flexible and also babysits one evening during the week for us.”
Widower with two young children
Mr A had recently lost his wife and having a full-time executive job urgently needed a nanny to take care of his two young children and the household. The full-time role was to manage the day-to-day running of the home and provide mature support for the family.
Mr A says:
"Our association with Nannies Matter began under very sad circumstances, but they approached our needs in a sensitive and professional manner."
Quick response needed
Mrs Blunt says: "Elin has been fantastic to deal with from start to finish. She was quick to respond and takes the time to understand you, the kind of nanny you are looking to hire and the time frame you are operating within. She provided me with very good advice and realistic options and frankly, nailed it for me in two weeks! I now have a lovely nanny and a happy boy."
If you are in the Gerrards Cross area and are looking for a trusted nanny service for your family, contact Nannies Matter today on 0800 121 4881 or complete our online contact form and we’ll get back to you.