- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
Nanny Services to suit you
If you’re looking for a nanny or require help around the home, we offer a range of different nanny services and are highly skilled in helping you find the ideal nanny for you and your family.
Depending on what type of nanny you would like, we can find you someone suitable for the role throughout the Home Counties of Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey and Buckinghamshire.
We understand how important securing the right person is, so we offer a bespoke approach to ensure that all of your family’s requirements are met. Our opening hours are 8am to 7pm including weekends, so please feel free to call or contact us at your convenience.
To speak to us about hiring a nanny, housekeeper or for further information about another household services role, get in touch today by calling 0800 121 4881 or fill in our online enquiry form and we will get back to you.
Our Nanny Services
At Nannies Matter, we pride ourselves on providing professional and reliable nanny services to help make your life that little bit easier. We work closely with you as a family to identify your needs and help you find the perfect nanny to fit into your lifestyle. We will initially have a meeting where we will be able to discuss your personal requirements in detail, so we’re able to source suitable candidates to fill the role, and will then find the best match possible.
We offer the following nanny services:
We are also able to offer specialist types of professional staff in order to cover occasions when additional help is required. This includes:
- Maternity nurses who can help during the daytime
- Night nannies who can allow you to get some much-needed rest, so the time spent with your child is rewarding for you both
- Holiday nannies who can travel with you during a trip, so that you can fully benefit from the break with your family
- Nannies for an overseas placement, whether it is for a fixed period or on an ongoing basis
What is the Difference Between a Nanny and a Childminder?
Nannies work from your home and are employed by you. As well as caring for your children, nannies perform many other duties, which can include taking care of the children’s washing, cooking, and tidying the playroom, kitchen or children’s bedrooms.
In addition, you are responsible for providing them with payslips, paying their tax and National Insurance contributions, and ensuring they receive holidays, holiday pay and statutory sick/maternity pay
Childminders, on the other hand, work from their own home, are self-employed and could be responsible for looking after numerous children from different families. Childminders are also usually paid per child, whereas nannies are typically paid by the hour, which is cost-effective if you have more than one child.
What Are the Benefits of Using An Agency Over Finding a Nanny Privately?
Advertising online for a nanny can be a time-consuming and daunting process. If you’re looking online, it can be difficult to know how to appropriately vet someone, how to perform DBS checks and how to recruit somebody. Using an agency means that all the advertising, searching and recruiting is taken care of for you.
At Nannies Matter, we meet all candidates face-to-face and thoroughly vet them, ensuring you have the peace of mind that you’re letting the right person into your home. If a suitable candidate is not in our database of registered nannies and housekeepers, then we will recruit specifically for you using our trusted and reliable channels.
Unlike other agencies that use separate departments for recruitment, our directors oversee the entire recruitment process to ensure you are placed with the right nanny or housekeeper. Find out more information about our recruitment process here.
For more information about how we can help you find childcare staff, take a look at our FAQs.
Get in touch
To speak to us about your childcare and housekeeping requirements so we can help you find the right candidate, call us on 0800 121 4881 or fill in our online enquiry form and we will get back to you.