- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Top Tips for Being a Good Nanny
- What is a Nanny Expected to Do? Responsibilities and Activities
- Are Nannies Ofsted Registered?
- What is the Difference Between Nannying and Babysitting?
- What is Basic Housekeeping?
- How Should a Nanny Discipline a Child?
- Employing a Nanny: a Tax Guide for Parents
- How to Be a Good Nanny, and What to Expect From a Childcare Job
- What Insurance Do I Need to Be a Chauffeur?
- Transferable Skills from Nannying
- Housekeeping Skills Checklist: What Do Housekeepers Need?
- Interview Questions for Parents to Ask Nannies
- How to Write a Nannying CV
- What is the Cost of a Nanny Per Day?
- Becoming a Nanny in England
- What Types of Household Staff Are There?
- Things to Get Your Nanny for Christmas
- Do Nannies Get Paid for Holidays?
- What Does “Live-Out Nanny” Mean?
- How Many Children Can a Nanny Look After?
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Become a Nanny?
- Essential Coronavirus Resources for Children and Families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
- What Ages Do Nannies Look After?
- What Does a Full-Time Housekeeper Do?
- How to Find a Nanny Near Me
- DBS Nanny UK Checks: Are They Required?
- What Does a Nanny Need in a ‘Toolkit’?
- When Should Nannies Inquire About Pay?
- Can I Pay for Childcare Through My Business?
Nanny Agency: West London
Nannies Matter covers the West London area from Bayswater to Wandsworth, helping families and homeowners with their childcare and housekeeping needs. If you are looking for a reliable and specialised West London nanny agency, you won't need to look any further than Nannies Matter.
Our West London nanny agency works with clients in the following areas:
- Earls Court
- South Kensington
- Shepards Bush
- Holland Park
When you contact Nannies Matter, our team will be able to connect you with a range of professional home and nanny services in West London that are suitable for your specific needs. We understand the unique challenges that can arise in private childcare and home services, and we have the experience and catalogue of professionals to help you find the perfect nanny or household staff for your needs.
We have access to a pool of candidates for live-out, live-in and housekeeper nannies, as well as a variety of specialised household staff, including drivers, security and personal assistants. All of our professionals hold the necessary qualifications, are thoroughly background checked. You will also have the chance to interview them yourself to ensure that they are the right fit for your needs, home and family.
What Services Do Nannies Matter Provide?
Below, find a list of the specialised roles that Nannies Matter can help you to fill:
A live-in nanny can significantly ease the challenges faced by busy parents and families. By providing continuous, personalised childcare and support, you can focus on your priorities. The live-in nannies at Nannies Matter offer round-the-clock care for children by living in your home. Live-in nannies can also assist with morning routines, bedtime, meal preparation, and homework, while some can provide flexibility during weekends and holidays. A live-in nanny will be able to forge a strong bond with you and your family and adapt to your specific needs. You will be able to focus on your work and personal commitments without compromising the quality of care your children receive.
A live-out nanny can help you and your family by providing dedicated and professional childcare during specified hours, tailored to accommodate your family's schedule. Live-out nannies ensure your children are well-cared for, engaged in stimulating activities, and maintain a consistent daily routine. Live-out nannies can also assist with school drop-offs and pick-ups, meal preparation, homework, and extracurricular activities. By offering a reliable childcare solution during working hours, a live-out nanny will allow you to focus on priorities with peace of mind, knowing your family is in capable and nurturing hands.
As well as conducting the typical nannying responsibilities, a nanny housekeeper will also maintain your household, ensuring that you can return to a tidy home after a busy day away. The nanny housekeepers at Nannies Matter will tidy and clean, using their trained cleaning and hygiene background to make sure your home is cared for.
The trained and professional housekeepers at Nannies Matter will keep your home clean and tidy, saving you the added stress of a messy house when you return from work, allowing you to focus on the other areas of your life that demand your attention.
Alongside maintaining your household, the housekeeper grooms at Nannies Matter are trained equestrian professionals, able to look after your horses and ponies, keeping them clean, fed and exercised.
Other Household Services
Whether you need kitchen staff for an event or for support in your day-to-day life, Nannies Matter can help you to find the right team or chef. The kitchen staff we work with are experienced in working at functions and in private households, and we will help you to find the right candidates for your needs.
When you need to be driven safely, efficiently and with care, the professional chauffeurs at Nannies Matter will ensure you get from A to B. As well as being responsible for transporting you, your chauffeur will take charge of the maintenance of their vehicle to ensure they deliver a service with style and sophistication.
Nannies Matter can help you to find considerate and alert security staff who will keep your home and family safe. One of the most important aspects of home security is to reinforce the feeling of safety without imposing it. With our security staff candidates, you and your family can feel comfortable and reassured without your private time being imposed on.
With the help of a personal assistant, you can be sure to have your busy work and personal schedules organised to help you manage your time effectively. The trained personal assistants at Nannies Matter can arrange appointments, make travel arrangements and speak to service providers for you, so you can enjoy a streamlined schedule and keep your priorities in order.
If you are struggling to manage and organise the staff working in your home, a household manager will take this responsibility from you, ensuring that all of your employees are meeting their requirements, allowing you to concentrate on your family and other responsibilities.