- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Essential coronavirus resources for children and families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
Thank you for your enquiry
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.
I liked the way that they came to see me at my convenience and kept in contact right throughout the process - highly recommend them.
Mrs Trench, Oxfordshire
Nannies Matter understood my staffing crisis and worked with me to ensure that I was able to recruit a high-quality nanny to replace Debbie in a short space of time.
Mrs Rickson, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
You deal with just one person, a delight to use would contact them again if I need staff in the future.
Mrs Lewis, Guildford, Surrey
It was a relief not to have a vast number of CVs sent to me but the ones I received fitted my requirements.
Mrs Wright, Weybridge, Surrey
A personable approach – the first nannies sent were not quite right for me but they persevered and came up with Sarah who is fitting in just fine.
Mrs E, Buckinghamshire