- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Helpful Info
- Essential coronavirus resources for children and families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- Employing a Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Areas We Cover
Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
More than two million children under the age of 15 are involved in an accident every year, according to the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, making it important that you do everything you can to keep them from harm. However, this is no mean feat as there are many ways that a child can be injured in and around the home, including:
- Burns and scalds
With this in mind, we have created a free downloadable factsheet that details what hazards are in the home and how to reduce the risk of injury.
To read our full five page Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home factsheet, click on the image below.
All content provided in the factsheet is for general guidance and instructions should be checked before using any products mentioned. Nannies Matter will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damage caused by following this information.