- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Areas We Cover
- Helpful Info
- Essential coronavirus resources for children and families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- A Parent’s Guide To Employing A Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Childcare During Lockdown: Full Survey Results
- What are the Responsibilities of a Nanny?
Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home - download our factsheet
More than two million children under the age of 15 are involved in an accident every year, according to the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents. This is why it is so important for parents, nannies and carers to do everything possible to keep them from harm.
However, this is no easy ask, as there are so many ways that a child can be injured in and around the home. Household accidents are hard to prevent completely, and can result in various types of injury, with the five most common being:
- Burns and scalds
With this in mind, the experts at Nannies Matter have created a free downloadable factsheet that highlights what hazards might be found in your home, and what actions you should take to reduce the risk of injury.
By downloading the full factsheet, you find out:
- The risks and dangers most commonly found in your living room, hallway, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and garden
- What kind of safety equipment and security devices you can install to reduce the likelihood of a dangerous accident
- Simple precautions and changes in habits that can make your home safer for the whole family
- How to Keep Your Child Safe at Christmas
To read our full five-page Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home factsheet, click on the preview image below:
All content provided in the factsheet is for general guidance and instructions should be checked before using any products mentioned. Nannies Matter will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damage caused by following this information.