- Nanny Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Household Services
- Helpful Info
- Essential coronavirus resources for children and families
- Keeping Your Child Safe in the Home
- Employing a Nanny
- 100 Autumn Activities for Kids - Free Printable
- Christmas Wishlist for Kids - Free Printable
- Winter Walks in the Home Counties
- How to Interview Your Nanny
- What Are Nannies and What Do They Do?
- 5 Signs That Your Nanny is a Perfect Fit For Your Family
- Safeguarding Children in your Care
- Areas We Cover
How to Keep Your Child Safe This Christmas
Don't get us wrong - Christmas is full of fun. From the tree to the baubles, wrapping presents and cooking yummy treats, we can't get enough. But with all that extra fun that December brings, also brings a brand new set of health hazards for your children.
No, we're not trying to be a scrooge, but for any parent, particularly those with young children, it's more important than ever to keep your child safe and sound during the festive period.
Here at Nannies Matter, we know that keeping a child safe is always the number one priority, which is why we've put together this handy guide to new potential hazards that Christmas can bring.